- Inflation in the US was the first to peak.
- US inflation peaked in June at 9.06 percent and is currently (through September) at 8.20 percent.
- Inflation in France peaked at the lowest rate, 6.08 percent.
- France also has the lowest current rate of 5.55 percent.
- Inflation in Germany is 9.99 percent and still rising
- Inflation in Italy is 8.87 percent and still rising
- Inflation in Spain was the highest peak so far at 10.77 percent
- Inflation in the UK is 8.80 percent matching the July high.
- Inflation in Canada peaked at 8.13 percent and is now 6.86 percent
Author(s): Mike Shedlock
Publication Date: 3 Dec 2022
Publication Site: Mish Talk